Make Plans to Attend Farming Evolution 2020 in Holyoke, CO February 19-20 – REGISTER NOW!
Phillips County Event Center – Holyoke Colorado
Soil Health Leaders will be the key speakers for 2020.
Day 1 February 19th
Jimmy Emmons; an Oklahoma Farmer and Leader in the Soil Health world will be keynote speaker
“My ‘ah-ha moment’ of getting into soil health was when a producer from Indiana showed photos and figures of his plots at a national conservation meeting.
He wasn’t buying any fertilizer for his cash crop and he not only improved production, but lowered the cost of production,” he says
Joining him that day will be
- Soil Demonstration – everything begins with the soil
- Beth Reynolds; Iowa Beef Center Extension Program Specialist: “Capturing Cover Crop Value with Cattle”
- Julie Peterson, PhD, Entomologist from UNL will discuss the “Advantages of wildlife habitat corners for your cash crops”
- Virginia Jin, PhD from USDA Ag Research discusses soil health related to cover crops.
- Time with Vendors and speakers after the day concludes
Day 2 – February 20th
Dwayne Beck, PhD, from Dakota Lakes Research Farm – South Dakota
Dr. Beck’s emphasis is on developing no-till systems for irrigated and dryland areas in central South Dakota. His primary achievements deal with development of programs that have allowed producers to profitably adopt no-till techniques in a large portion of central South Dakota. Identification of the extremely important role played by crop rotation in minimizing weed, disease, and insect problems while increasing potential profitability was the key contribution of this project. (No-till.org)
Joining him on Day 2
- Steve Tucker, Farmer from Venango, Owner of Agri-force Seeds and soil health specialist
- speaker panel
Thank you for your consideration. We hope to hear from you by December 31, 2019
Attached is a sponsorship form. Please use the tab key to move from spot to spot and then use the drop down to select your levels.