Inside The BARN with Colorado’s New Deputy Agriculture Commissioner Steve Silverman…
Background, Duties, CDA Strategic Plan, CO State Fair, Colorado Crisis Services & More
The BARN – Briggsdale, CO – April 25, 2019 – Joining the Colorado Ag News Network and FarmCast Radio at this time is Colorado’s NEW Deputy Ag Commissioner Steve Silverman, and will be discussing several topics including:
- Impressions of the CDA in his first week
- Background – Work History – CDA Press Release
- Duties as CO’s Deputy Commissioner
- CDA’s Strategic Plan and the 3 “WIG”s
- New CDA Communications Director Hired
- CDA Commissioner’s Meet & Greet Tour continues
- Recent CO State Fair Board Meeting
- Colorado Crisis Services – May is Mental Health Month in the U.S.
- & More
The mission of the Department of Agriculture is to strengthen and advance Colorado agriculture; promote a safe, high quality, and sustainable food supply; and protect consumers, the environment, and natural resources.
The vision of the Department of Agriculture is that Colorado agriculture be strong and vibrant, a key driver of the state’s economy, and recognized worldwide for its safe, affordable, and abundant supply of high quality food and agricultural products.
If you would like to learn more about the Colorado Department of Agriculture stop by their offices @ 305 Interlocken Parkway in Broomfield, CO, give them a call @ 303-869-9000 or visit the CDA online @ www.colorado.gov/ag