USDA Rural Development Colorado / Pro 15 / Action 22 Co-Hosting Rural Summits
USDA will be co-hosting several Rural Summits in conjunction with Action 22 and Progressive 15 around the state. These roundtables will focus on Infrastructure-Partnerships-Innovation. USDA Rural Development will join members of Action 22 and Progressive 15 to discuss the many resources available to rural communities related to local infrastructure.
USDA Rural Development Colorado State Director Sallie Clark and USDA Rural Development program experts will provide an overview of available loans, grants and opportunities for supportive partnerships related to affordable housing, business and economic development, water and wastewater and community facilities. This will also be an opportunity to share your community needs and look for innovative ways to support infrastructure improvements and facilities.
USDA Rural Development will also discuss resources related to combatting the opioid and substance misuse issues facing rural Colorado. This is intended to be an interactive solution-based discussion with members in an informal round table setting. State of Colorado Department of Local Affairs has also been invited to participate.
Staff will join Action 22 for the following:
- Aug 15th USDA Rural Development Forum – Pueblo
- Aug 16th USDA Rural Development Forum – Otero/Prowers/Baca Counties
- Aug 20th – USDA Rural Development – Ft Morgan*
- Aug 30th USDA Rural Development Forum – Woodland Park
- Sept 6th USDA Rural Development Forum – San Luis Valley
- Sept 18th USDA Rural Development Forum – Fremont County
* On August 20th from 1 PM to 4 PM, we will be partnering with Progressive 15 at Morgan Community College, 920 Barlow Road, Fort Morgan, CO 80701. To register click here.