BLM and USFS Announce Workshops for Regional Reviews
Stakeholder workshops will be held on the following dates at locations in all 5 of the states with corridors in Regions 2 and 3. All meetings will run from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. local time:
- May 31, 2018: BIA Southwest Regional Office, 1001 Indian School Rd. NW, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- June 4, 2018: BLM Arizona State Office, 1 N Central Ave. Suite 800 Phoenix, Arizona
- June 6, 2018: Nugget Casino Resort, 1100 Nugget Ave., Sparks, Nevada
- June 11, 2018: DoubleTree Hotel, 743 Horizon Dr., Grand Junction, Colorado
- June 13, 2018: Sevier County Administrative Building, 250 N Main St., Richfield, Utah
We value any input you have and look forward to your feedback on how we can improve the West-wide energy corridors to better serve the nation’s energy transmission needs.
Please, if you plan to participate in any of these meetings, an RSVP is required so that we have enough materials available for participants. Please indicate which meeting(s) you would like to attend and provide an email address as requested on the form (click here to RSVP).
For more information on the Regional Reviews or questions regarding Section 368 Energy Corridors, contact Jeremy Bluma, Project Manager, at 208-373-3847 or email@example.com.
Additional information and background is available on the West-wide Energy Corridor Information Center website at http://corridoreis.anl.gov. If you have questions, contact the West-wide Energy Corridor project team at Corridors@anl.gov