Cattlemen’s Beef Board elects Jared Brackett Secretary/Treasurer
Meet Jared Brackett, the newly elected secretary/treasurer of the Cattlemen’s Beef Board. He’s a fifth-generation rancher who runs a cow-calf/stocker operation in southern Idaho.
- Operating Committee (Secretary/Treasurer)
- CBB Executive Committee (member)
- CBB Budget and Audit Committee (Ex-Officio)
- CBB (Secretary/Treasurer)
- CBB Budget Committee (Ex-Officio)
Jared lives and runs a cow-calf/stocker operation in southern Idaho. He is a fifth-generation rancher. He graduated from Texas A&M with a degree in agricultural economics and is a diehard Aggie football fan. He also is a past president of the Idaho Cattlemen’s Association and continues to serve on a number of other livestock committees and boards.