US Senator Michael Bennet’s Office to Hold Listening Sessions 6 locations in CO
Are you struggling with an issue with the Department of Veterans Affairs, IRS, Social Security Administration, or another federal agency? Do you have a suggestion or action Congress could take to help your family or community? If so, then Senator Michael Bennet invites you to meet one-on-one with staff members at one of 6 locations in Colorado in the next several days.
- February 12th Rocky Ford, CO from 10 a.m. to NOON – CSU Extension Office Building , 411 N. 10th
- February 12th La Junta, CO from 3- 5 pm @ the Otero County VSO Conference Room,13 West Third St
- February 13 Lamar, CO from NOON to 2pm at the Cow Palace Inn, 1301 N. Main St.
- February 14 Stratton, CO from 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm American Legion Post 138, 241 Colorado Ave.
- February 14 Limon, CO from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. – Limon Town Hall, 100 Civic Center Circle
- February 20 Trinidad, CO from 10 am – NOON – Carmel Health and Wellness, 911 Trinidad Ave.
To RSVP – send an email to John_Griego@bennet.senate.gov. Please include a brief description of the issue you want to address, as this will help them assist you. If you are already working with someone in Bennet’s office, please include that information in your email, as well. Those without email access can call 719-328-1100.