2018 Southern Rocky Mountain Agricultural Conference and Trade Fair
February 6-8-Ski Hi Park-Monte Vista, CO
Join us for this three day event, where we will be covering all of the latest agricultural topics.This Conference provides information for sustainable and profitable production and management strategies for potato growers, small grain, forage growers and livestock producers of the San Luis Valley. This Conference strives to provide growers the latest local and regional research information available for growers to not only improve their operations, but to become more successful.
One Day Registration: $25.00
Three Day Registration: $50.00
One Day Spouse Registration: $10.00
Three Day Spouse Registration: $30.00
- Registration per individual does not include farming partners.
- Please check in at the Registration desk each day. Your name tag, depending on your registration status, is your “Lunch Ticket”.
- Check-in begins at Breakfast, 7 a.m. each day. Sessions begin promptly at 8 am each day.
- Breakfast, lunches, refreshments and socials are included in the registration fee.
- Door prizes are drawn daily from filled out evaluations of that days sessions.