Inside the BARN with Colorado Ag Commissioner Don Brown
(BARN Media – Briggsdale, CO) November 30, 2017 – Joining the Colorado Ag News Network inside the BARN is Colorado Commissioner of Agriculture Don Brown discussing several topics including:
- Corn Harvest – Record Large
- Importance of Trade
- Farm Bill
- Upcoming NASDA Winter Meeting in Washington D.C.
- Recent Trade Mission Trip to Cuba and the Dominican Republic
- USDA Appointment being held Hostage in US Senate
- FSA-CO & RD-CO State Director Appointments
- CO Ag Council’s Upcoming Meeting on Dec 5th
- High Plains Millet Association’s 1st Annual Meeting on Dec 8th
- Colorado Crisis Services
- & More
Listen to the interview with CO Agriculture Commissioner Don Brown below…
The mission of the Department of Agriculture is to strengthen and advance Colorado agriculture; promote a safe, high quality, and sustainable food supply; and protect consumers, the environment, and natural resources. The vision of the Department of Agriculture is that Colorado agriculture be strong and vibrant, a key driver of the state’s economy, and recognized worldwide for its safe, affordable, and abundant supply of high quality food and agricultural products.
If you would like to learn more about the Colorado Department of Agriculture stop by their offices @ 305 Interlocken Parkway in Broomfield, CO, give them a call @ 303-869-9000 or visit the CDA online @ www.colorado.gov/ag