CCA: Congratulations Award Winners
Colorado Cattlemen’s Association would like to congratulate all award winners who were recognized at this past week’s Annual Convention. This year’s award recipients have all played a role in contributing to CCA’s success in some way, and were acknowledged for those efforts during convention. Their dedication, perseverance, and leadership within the industry are traits to be admired.
2017 Award Recipients:
- Lifetime Member Award – The State of Colorado, accepted by Lt. Governor Donna Lynne
- Volunteer of the Year Award – Gene Manuello, Sterling, Colo.
- Outgoing Board Member Recognition and Award – Frank Daley, New Castle, Colo.
- Outgoing President Recognition and Award – Tim Lehmann, Powderhorn, Colo.
- Leopold Conservation Award – Rancho Largo, located in Fowler, Colo., and owner Grady Grissom
- National BQA Marketer Award – IMI Global, John & Leann Saunders, of Castle Rock, Colo.
CCA recently celebrated its 150th anniversary in Grand Junction with members and others from all over the state. The convention featured committee meetings, off-site tours, a block party celebration, keynote speaker, Kris Paronto, and more.
Colorado Cattlemen’s Association is the premier cattlemen’s association that serves as the principle voice and advocate for Colorado beef production by ensuring a dynamic and profitable industry that promotes growth and opportunity for future generations. Our commitment lies within these core competencies: Government Affairs – Issue Management – Communication and Outreach – Member Services and Benefits.