*REVISED* May 30, 2017 – Don’t miss out the opportunity to enjoy your time and learn about wheat, field peas, and cover crops from our research plots, ag-Industry, and other farmers. Get registered for our Wheat and Field Pea Field Days that will be held at five sites across central and western Nebraska this June:
- June 16 (Friday), 8 a.m. – Webster County (near Bladen) – CLICK HERE
- June 19 (Monday), 9:30 a.m. – UNL WCREC at North Platte – CLICK HERE
- June 20 (Tuesday), 8 a.m. – Perkins County (near Grant) – CLICK HERE
- June 21 (Wednesday), 8 a.m. – UNL HPAL at Sidney
- June 22 (Thursday), 9 a.m. – Hemingford and 1 p.m. – Scottsbluff
Field Days are FREE, thanks to our sponsors!!! Lunch and refreshments will be served at each location. Directions to the research plots and detailed agenda for each location can be found at: http://cropwatch.unl.edu/2017/field-pea-field-days . Flyer can be found on that web page or in this email attachment.
To PRE-REGISTER by June 14 by calling Perkins County Extension Office at 308-352-4340, send email to Strahinja Stepanovic at email@example.com , or just visit our online registration page at: http://cropwatch.unl.edu/registration-june-2017-nebraska-extension-field-pea-field-days
Submitted to The BARN by:
Claudia M Stevenson
Natural Resources Conservation Service
927 Central Ave.
Grant, NE 69140