Inside FSA-CO w/Acting Director Jenny Peterson: NE CO Wildfire Update…
(The BARN – Briggsdale, CO) March 16, 2017 – In with important information for those producers impacted by the wildfires in NE Colorado the week of March 6th is Jenney Peterson, acting Director of the Farm Service Agency here in Colorado. Topics include:
- What USDA Farm Service Agency disaster assistance programs are currently available to producers impacted by wildfires like: Livestock Indemnity Program (LIP); Emergency Livestock Assistance Program (ELAP); Noninsured Crop Disaster Assistance Program (NAP); HayNet hay and pasture availability resource
- Will there be additional program assistance in the future?
- Is there a timeline or other important requirements for applying for these programs?
- When applying for disaster assistance benefits, what livestock and/or feed loss documentation should producers be prepared to provide?
- Any additional information producers need to know regarding FSA disaster assistance programs?
- & more
Learn more online @ https://www.fsa.usda.gov/state-offices/Colorado/ or visityour local county FSA Office as soon as possible.