Learn more about AgriPro’s 2016 Record Breaking Yields from Matt Keating…
(The BARN – Briggsdale, CO) February 27, 2017 – Did you know that AgriPro® brand wheat varieties broke several records for 2016 yields and top lists of acres planted?
Joining the CO Ag News Network to discuss that accomplishment in more detail is Matt Keating, Syngenta/AgriPro Cereals Key Account Lead…
- Keating’s background
- AgriPro’s size & scope
- AgriPro’s successes in both irrigated and non-irrigated wheat
- A look at the 2016 record-breakers (SY Monument – #1 dryland in CO variety; SY Sunrise – #1 irrigated wheat variety (straw strength); AP503 – #1 variety two gene Clearfield Wheat)
- AgriPro in the recent CSU variety trials
- AgriPro Varieties: Protein – Test Weight- Milling & Baking Characteristics
- Why producers should consider AgriPro for their operations this spring & fall?
- Upcoming AgriPro Field Day in Yuma @ IRF in June
- Final thoughts: Why Certified Seed?
- & MORE
For more information about AgriPro brand wheat varieties or to find a local AgriPro Associate, visit www.agriprowheat.com. Join the conversation online – connect with us at social.SyngentaUS.com & and to learn more about Syngenta, please visit www.syngenta.com and www.goodgrowthplan.com. You can also follow on Twitter® too at www.twitter.com/Syngenta and www.twitter.com/SyngentaUS.