This grant program is intended to assist agricultural businesses. Based on documented damages, farmers can receive grant assistance to help them to stay in business and retain employment in the impacted areas. This program is being run in partnership with the Colorado Department of Agriculture.
Round 2 – Deadline Extended
Accepting Applications until Friday, January 20, 2017
The application process for Round 2 is now open and has been extended until Friday, January 20, 2017. For more information on how to apply, follow the steps below.
- Step 1 – Complete the Should I Apply Checklist to see if you meet the basic program requirements.
- Step 2 – Read through the Program Guidelines to ensure you understand the eligibility criteria, what documentation you will need to provide through the process, what federal regulations will be applicable, and the overall process for this grant program.
- Step 3 – Download the Application and Required Forms. Complete all documents and print them out for signatures. All signatures must be original, no electronic signatures are permitted.
- Step 4 – Collect your agricultural taxes for the year of the disaster, proof of damage incurred, and copies of photo IDs.
- Step 5 – Send in your application packet any time before the deadline. The packet should include:
- Signed and dated application
- All forms, signed and dated
- Copy of Photo ID for all responsible parties
- Taxes for the year of the disaster
- Proof of damage
- Step 6 – Staff will send an email confirmation of receipt. Please contact us if you do not receive this confirmation within two business days. All applications will be processed as they are received.
Round 1 – Closed
Staff are currently working with those eligible applicants who applied under Round 1 to reimburse them for disaster-related expenses and/or for future operating expenses. Please see the Round 1 – Updated Program Guidelines for more information.
Please contact the Department of Agriculture at 303-869-9028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this grant program