Just a friendly reminder…
Register now for the 10th Annual Water 101 Workshop and Pilot 202 Session to be conducted September 22 (8:30 am to 5:00 pm) and 23 (8:30 am to 12:00 noon), 2016 at the La Plata County Fairgrounds in Durango, CO.
Registration is now open for the 10th Annual Water 101 Workshop and Pilot Water 202 Session! The workshops will be conducted September 22-23, 2016 at the La Plata County fairgrounds in Durango, CO. We are once again fortunate to have Colorado Supreme Court Justice Greg Hobbs (retired) as our keynot speaker. See the sessions agenda and flyer for more information. Register for either session or both below or call (970) 247-1302.
NOTE: The workshop qualifies for 10 continuing education credits (CEC) for lawyers, as well as CEC’s for realtors, TU’s for water utility personnel, and contact hours for teachers.
- Animas-La Plata Water Conservancy District
- Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority
- Dolores Water Conservancy District
- Empire Electric Association
- Florida Water Conservancy District
- Harris Water Engineering
- High Desert Conservation District
- Lake Durango Water Authority
- La Plata Archuleta Water District
- La Plata Electric Association
- La Plata Water Conservancy District
- La Plata West Water Authority
- Mancos Conservation District
- Mancos Water Conservancy District
- Montezuma Valley Irrigation Company
- Pagosa Area Water and Sanitation District
- Pine River Irrigation District
- San Juan Water Conservancy District
- SGM, Inc./Bikus Water Consultants
- Southwestern Water Conservation District
- The Nature Conservancy
- Town of Silverton
- Town of Telluride
- Trout Unlimited Five Rivers Chapter
The Water Information Program (WIP) is a public information program sponsored by the water districts, organizations and agencies in the Dolores/San Juan River Basin of Southwestern Colorado. The purpose of the WIP is to provide information to the public and community on water topics and water related issues.