- Informative workshops and sessions.
- Motivating speakers.
- Engaging tours demonstrating preservation in action.
- Advocacy for the work of historic preservation.
- Announcing Colorado’s Most Endangered Places.
- Networking, discussion, and brainstorming.
- …and much more!
- The release of the 2016/2017 update and expansion to the Economic Benefits of Historic Preservation in Colorado study.
- The 20th Anniversary of CPI’s Most Endangered Places Program. You won’t want to miss this year’s Endangered Places Luncheon on Thursday, Feb. 2 for a celebration of the program and its sites.
- The return of our 2016 keynote, Kimber Lanning, to lead a half-day workshop!
- A kickoff keynote presentation on Thursday morning that will provide you with the tools necessary to engage your communities around preservation. Stay tuned for the announcement of our keynote speaker!
Join us as we reflect on 20 years of preservation – its impact, importance, and future. In short, we will celebrate, discuss, and plan for Preservation in a Changing Colorado. See you in February!
This project is paid for in part by a History Colorado State Historical Fund grant.
Questions? Contact Megan Concannon at 303-893-4260 ext. 230.
TELL US YOUR STORY – Have you attended the Conference for multiple years? Do you have a story about how the event impacted your life or community? Share your memories and photos of the Conference with us – email email@example.com.
1420 Ogden Street
Denver, Colorado 80218