The Annual Roundup BBQ is your opportunity to assist this important work. Become a sponsor today.
Our mission never been more important. There are 26 million acres of private land in Wyoming that produce our food and fiber, sustain local economies, support generations of hard-working families, provide our important wildlife habitats, and nurture a distinctly Western way of life. Experts predict 50-75% of ranches in the West will change hands in the 10-15 years. Conserving a farm or ranch not only helps ensure it will remain in agriculture, it also conserves and perpetuates our western values and way of life.
- The Wyoming Stock Growers Land Trust devotes over 4,500 hours a year transacting and stewarding conservation easements – that’s over 2 full time staff positions
- The Annual Roundup BBQ is the organization’s largest fundraiser to support these efforts
- The Annual Roundup BBQ is an opportunity to visit and tour a conserved property, and to learn more about Ag-land conservation
- It is a family friendly event that promotes Wyoming’s ranching culture and heritage
- The Annual Roundup BBQ helps support programs like Ranchland Succession, which seeks a vibrant future for Wyoming agriculture, by providing tools and resources for the next generation of Wyoming Ag-producers
- The Annual Roundup BBQ helps support local businesses in the community where the event is held
Please join us at the C Bar B Ranch in Buffalo, on Saturday, August 27. Let us say, thank you, and show the great work your sponsorships and donations support.